Thursday, 21 February 2008

Kleinmond - Running Paradise





Photos: View from running trails on Heuningklip Protea Farm in Kleinmond, RSA.

After another fabulous run today, I thought it was time for me to share some images from my running paradise - Kleinmond, South Africa. How many people get the chance to hop onto trails just 100m from their front door and run for miles and miles with only the trails, the wild flowers, bird life and small buck in sight. Kleinmond has become my little running paradise and a wonderful working retreat when I am not jetting to any one or other ITU- BG Sport Development activity.

1 comment:

Sunel said...

This is brilliant - we have a holiday house there and i've never considered these trails - where exactly do you find them? and is it fairly safe?
thanx
Sunel